Aug 29, 2014





Channeled Language?

Symbols drawn as free consciousness August 28th, 2014
By myself, Jennifer

I don't know what they are, I don't know if they are anything at all, just know I have been obsessing about drawing them for months. These were done in free-flow, meaning I didn't try to impose any kind of reason to them as I drew them, other than what felt right for the space. Again, maybe its all nothing.

I sat down to draw with my son, failed at my first attempt to draw a squirrel, and decided to indulge the nagging feeling to finally draw the strange designs my hand naturally keeps wanting to. Everytime I picked up a marker I wanted to do a symbol from this design/style. I'm not assigning meaning yet to them. It just felt great to finally draw them.

They are ordered oddly, in an 's' swirl from bottom left to top (as numbered). The only one I did try and 'guide' or assign meaning to as I drew it was number 14, and if you also notice, it fits the least amongst the others. Consider that one my test symbol.

_____
Read followup examination and comparison of these symbols here.
Read the 2015 update Compulsive Scribing.

No comments :

Post a Comment